Connecting Your Social Media Accounts
Connecting Social Media Accounts
To integrate a social media account, you will need to navigate to **User Settings > Settings > Integrations** and connect your LinkedIn, Facebook Business, and Twitter accounts.
To begin, click on your profile photo in the lower left-hand corner. Then, click on Settings. From the Settings menu, click on Integrations in the left-hand navigation.
To connect your Facebook Business page, you'll first need to connect your personal Facebook account. You'll need an active Facebook account that manages at least one Facebook Business Page that you are an Administrator of. This integration doesn't post to your personal Facebook profile, per Facebook's policy.
- On the Integrations page, start by clicking “Connect” on the Facebook module.
- Enter your Facebook account credentials (email and password) to log in.
- Select “Continue as [your Facebook profile name].”
- Select “Continue” to give Gainfully the permissions needed to access your Business Page.
- Select the checkbox next to the Business Page you would like to add to Gainfully and click “Next.”
- Allow all permissions requested and click “Done.”. Gainfully may not work properly if you turn off certain
- Click “Ok” to complete setup.
Once you’ve completed the above steps, you can now configure your Facebook Business Page.
- On the Integrations page, start by clicking “Connect” on the Facebook Page module.
- Select the page you want to connect with your Gainfully Account by clicking the circle button next to that page.
- Click “Select Page” to complete setup.
To connect your LinkedIn personal page, follow the instructions below.
- On the Integrations page, start by clicking “Connect” on the LinkedIn module.
- Enter your LinkedIn account credentials (email and password) to log in.
- Select “Allow” to give Gainfully the permissions needed to access your account and complete setup.
To connect your Twitter account, follow the instructions below. There is no differentiation between business and personal accounts in the Twitter environment.
- On the Integrations page, start by clicking “Connect” on the Twitter module.
- Click “Sign In” to authorize Gainfully to access your account.
- Enter your Twitter account credentials (username and password) to log in.
- You may be prompted to verify your account by entering a one-time passcode sent to the phone number linked to your Twitter account.
- Select “Authorize App” to give Gainfully the permissions needed to access your account and complete setup.
How to Reconnect your Facebook Page
Sharing to Social Media
You can post any content card to a particular social media channel by sharing immediately, or adding it to that channel's queue.
Before sharing, you must select which channel you would like to post to.
About Facebook on Gainfully
Facebook no longer allows third-party applications like Gainfully to share to personal Facebook accounts. Sharing to Facebook business pages is still available to users.
Please consult Facebook support for any issues with your Facebook Business page.
You can post any content card to a particular social media channel by scheduling the post for a specific day and time.
Select the channel you would like to share to, and then select the day and time. Content scheduled will be visible in your Campaigns.
Campaigns allow users to share content on specific days/times, and to particular queues.
Adding content to a Campaign
Content can be added to individual campaigns directly from a card. Each social media channel (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) has its own campaign.
Bulk-add to a Campaign
You can also add multiple cards to any given Campaign.
Select VIEW ALL from a given page, choose multiple cards and then select which Campaign you would like to add the content to.
Managing your Campaigns
For each Campaign, make sure that the account is Enabled in order to share content.
Once the content has been added to a particular Campaign, choose the day and time you would like the content to be posted. Content will not be shared more than once.
Updated about 2 months ago