To integrate a social media account, navigate to Profile > Integrations and connect your LinkedIn, Facebook Business, and Twitter accounts. When prompted, enter your username and password. You are ready to start sharing!
Connecting your Facebook account
- Go to Integrations and click "connect" on Facebook
- Follow the prompts from Facebook to sign in and "Allow" all permissions requested
- Connect to a Facebook Business Page
Connecting your Facebook Business page
- First, connect your Facebook Account (see above)
- Once your Facebook Account is connected, click "Connect" on Facebook Page
- Select your page and click select
- If you don't see your Facebook Page in the popup, it may not be correctly configured or your Facebook Account may not have publishing privileges for the page
About Facebook on Gainfully
Facebook no longer allows third-party applications like Gainfully to share to personal Facebook accounts. Sharing to Facebook business pages is still available to users.
Please consult Facebook support for any issues with your Facebook Business page.
You can post any content card to a particular social media channel by sharing immediately, or adding it to that channel's queue.
Before sharing, you must select which channel you would like to post to.
You can post any content card to a particular social media channel by scheduling the post for a specific day and time.
Select the channel you would like to share to, and then select the day and time. Content scheduled will be visible in your Campaigns.
Campaigns allow users to share content on specific days/times, and to particular queues.
Adding content to a Campaign
Content can be added to individual campaigns directly from a card. Each social media channel (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) has its own campaign.
Bulk-add to a Campaign
You can also add multiple cards to any given Campaign.
Select VIEW ALL from a given page, choose multiple cards and then select which Campaign you would like to add the content to.
Managing your Campaigns
For each Campaign, make sure that the account is Enabled in order to share content.
Once the content has been added to a particular Campaign, choose the day and time you would like the content to be posted. Content will not be shared more than once.
Updated 10 months ago